OUR CELLAR

During the gold rush, in 1898, the building at 31 Cliff Street replaced one burned down in 1895.

BUILT IN 1891.

During the gold rush, in 1898, the building at 31 Cliff Street replaced one  burned down in 1895. The Cellar from the previous building (1891) remains, and is a reminder of its past uses, as part of the wine and spirits industry, with its slate floors, low beams, windows at street level, and lined with items from old agencies, as well as displays of current promotions.

ENQUIRE HERE

For availability of Cellar, Museum opening times and general enquiries

Please contact us for availability

Success! Message received.